This collection of video clips contains information about the MMS mission, instrumentation, and results, including insight from team members about their own research and the practical applications of the mission science. You will also find introductory educational videos explaining the phenomena and science of magnetic fields and the magnetosphere.
- Video Clips: MMS Educational Videos (Rice)
- This is a collection of introductory educational videos explaining the phenomena and science of magnetic fields and the magnetosphere.
+ Visit this Website
- YouTube: Sun-Earth Day “Magnetic Storms” Web Cast!
- Magnetic Storm experts joined NASA EDGE on the set during a live, near ‘magnetospherence’ free webcast from the National Science Teachers Association Conference in Philadelphia, PA. In the show you will see a cool demonstration of magnetospherence and our magnetosphere by some visiting science teachers.
+ Sun-Earth Day 2010 Webcast
- YouTube: Sentinels of the Heliosphere
- This visualization tours the regions of near-Earth orbit; the Earth’s magnetosphere, sometimes called geospace; the region between the Earth and the Sun; and finally out beyond Pluto, where Voyager 1 and 2 are exploring the boundary between the Sun and the rest of our Milky Way galaxy.
+ Sentinels of the Heliosphere
+ Watch on Youtube | 7:09